NGE.RU is an independent trading Internet-platform dealing in petroleum, oil and gas manufactured by the Russian companies.
The abbreviation used in the title of the trading platform domain name consists of initial letters of three words: Nafta, Gas and Energy.
The platform started operating on June 1st, 2000.
Today NGE.RU is the leading Internet project among the sites of oil-and-gas industry.
The subscribers of NGE.RU are the companies trading in oil products registered on this trading platform. They can make tenders for buying or selling oil products, give information on their companies and news.
The registration on the trading platform NGE.RU is free of charge.
Only the subscribers of "Professional" have an opportunity to place bids for buying products on the Russan market.
Only the subscribers of "Export" can place bids for export sales. Placing bids for buying products is still free.
There are more than 3500 companies registered on this trading platform.
Around 1600 visit this site daily.
Every day on this trading platform appear more than 1200 bids for selling and buying oil products.
The representatives of the Russian petroleum companies LUKOIL, Sibur, Gazprom, Kazanorgsynthesis, Rosneft, SERVON, Salavatnefteorgsynthesis, Tatneft, TNK- BP work on NGE.RU.
Distinctive features of NGE.RU trading platform:
- actual tenders for selling and buying oil products
- the built - in calculation of the railroad tariff allows you to get the cost of a product including delivery to the point of destination and carriage pay from the seller\'s station of dispatch.
- full statistics on prices for oil products in the Russian market (starting from September 2000)
- weekly analytical reports about prices for the basic oil products
- free advertising on sale, purchase of oil products and services
- forums of traders and discussions on technological, legal and trading questions connected with oil products