EST doo, MAURIZIO Grati (написать письмо
). Дата: 18.02.15 21:07
you have chance to have these procedures with prices account Platts - 10 for JP54 and -20 for D2
JP54 liftable 1 000 000 bbls 2 - 5 000 000 bbls/month – FOB Rotterdam / NOVO
D2 liftable 100 000 mt 200 - 500 000 mt/month - FOB Rotterdam / NOVo PROCEDURE for JP54 and D2:
1. Seller issues SCO
2. Buyer issues ICPO.
3. Seller issues SPA, Commercial Invoice, Product Passport or TSR and Dip Test Authorization.
4. Buyer signs SPA & CI and issues CPA and Q88 of the vessel to be loaded after verification of the documents.
5. Buyer carries out dip test and on receipt of a positive SGS / Inspectors report, payment is done by MT103.
6. Buyer receives title and lift is done.
7. Then buyer issues SBLC/IRDLC against 2% PB for the monthly shipments
8. Payment against shipping docs and deliveries commence as per contract